Saturday 5 April 2014

Favourite Artist Post 5

Recently, I've signed myself back up to DeviantART to display my work.  I was on that site when I was much younger and didn't really have a good enough grasp on basic drawing, now I'm much more confident in my abilities and am able to navigate the site effectively.  One of the perks of being able to use a site like that to its full potential is the fact that it's much easier to find other artists that appeal to my interests.

It just so happens that I came across an artist whose style I find really interesting.  It is a little dark, almost macabre in the way she paints almost like something Tim Burton himself would do.  She is known on DeviantART as IrenHorrors.



I love the use of her lines in these images, it looks to me as if she's used a calligraphy pen to complete the look, which I find really beautiful.

You can find her DeviantART account >>here<<


No comments:

Post a Comment