Sunday 24 November 2013

Personal Project 2

Following on from the mentions of Marta Dahlig, when I was doing my GCSE's I had a project that revolved around the Seven Deadly Sins.

From this project inspired a new wave of imagery for me, and since my final piece from my GCSE exam I have been revisiting this topic ever since.


 So this first image is from 2007, my GSCE final.  It was on A2 cartridge paper and completed in Oil Pastel.


This second image is from 2009 when I traveled the world with my sister, we were in Australia when I decided I wanted to redo this image so it's only completed on A4 with a fine liner pen and Copic Markers.

The last image isn't completed yet (when it is I shall update), but for now I can show the rough image that I sketched out on Photoshop and show a snippet of one of the Sins more-or-less completed.


And for the type of colouring this will be subjected to:


I will most definitely be uploading the final image once it's complete so I can see for myself how I've progressed over the years.  As I have gone through certain phases of favouring one type of media, I have revisited this image, so the may be a lot more of these to come as I progress as an artist.


No comments:

Post a Comment